Monday, January 25, 2010

It looks like my plan worked.

I now have two blogs.  One for the ridiculous things that run through my head, and the other for the ridiculous things that run through my head that I don't want everyone else to read. 

Or at least, everyone else that I know.

I don't particularly care if you don't know me and are reading this because, frankly, you probably accidentily stumbled upon this blog and have no idea what's going on anyway.

With that being said, I've set this up for rantings and such.  I've been stressed and frustrated lately and I thought it would be good for me to get that out there in the 'open'.  Whatever the open is.  I need to do that more often.  I think it's the next stop on the train to Healthville.

Healthville Depots:
  1. Be Happy With Who You Are - (Mostly) check
  2. Lose 20 Pounds - check
  3. Conquer A Goal - check
  4. Get Your Emotions And Fears More Out In The Open - still working on that
There are other stops, but I think there is longer distance between them from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.